Jumat, 21 September 2012

WISH

I have been in 3th grade in senior high schoo, the last grade or they say "senior"
3th years past and its so fast
i cant ignore thats fact im going old old and old
this november i will take my sweet seventeen
what's my hope??
its secret but i will tell you
somethings that is always i wish in every invocation

1. I hope i have a harmony family

no one battle the other, everyone gather, wait one of else come home, and the also family dining time
but people must grow up, and then one by one leave this sweet home



2. I Hope i can entry 10th ranking in my class

My mother say if i can go in, she will give me all what i want. And i reallyreally want a new handphone. All of my friends have android and blacberry almost, but i have just old handphone. Its make me to try hard



3. I hope i can entire FSRD ITB in 2013

this my favorite direction. I know im not good in mathematic all about numberic with formula. But i know and i verryverry like to drawing and designing



4. Come to Korea and Japan

Actually i want to visite all the country in this world but that two country i want so much. The correct is i want stay there and build a small family who big with love :*



4. I hope all my friends can get their dreams too



what the last say when you was pray??

A to the MEN AMEN

God, i wish that come truee


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar